Thursday, January 28, 2010

This smile just melts my heart!

First check out the double chin...


and then the sweetest little boy smile ever...he loves his mommy! His shirt says so.


A friend of mine bought Hudson this shirt when he came home from the hospital & it is 0-3 months. It has been hanging in the closet ever since and I kept thinking that it was huge but he would eventually fit into it. Well today I decided to give it a try but still thought it was not going to work...WRONG! It is almost too small! ha! I can't get over how fast he is growing and soon he's going to be in 3-6 month clothes. I only have 1 or 2 outfits that are 3-6 months so on Saturday I'm hitting up Old Navy to get him some new clothes. My sweet little chunky monkey! His poor little sister can't seem to get past 25 lbs but that's probably because she doesn't eat. :)

No comments: