Monday, January 11, 2010

Hearts and Craps!

This morning I asked Emma if she wanted to do some arts & crafts. She loves to use her scissors & glue. So she was all excited and then said "mommy, are we going to do hearts and craps?" and I said "no Emma, arts and crafts" trying to place emphasis on each word. Once again she says "no mommy, hearts and craps." Oh the funny things two year olds say. She truly thinks it is called hearts and crafts! She has always called it that but I want to make sure we all remember it.

Here's a few pictures from tummy time this morning. Hudson has some great head control so when I remember I try to let him do tummy time. He likes it for a few minutes and then he's over it. Don't you think he's looking alot older??? I can't believe how fast they grow! He's such a sweet little boy...





Emma wanted to lay on her blanket with him & asked for their picture to be taken together...


One of the princess!


Love the little look on his face here...


He's such a precious little baby and I still can't believe he's mine! It seems like just yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it positive. My how time flies!

1 comment:

Crazy for the Lord- Our Adoption Journey! said...

Hello! I follow you through AMy George and also know Jennifer Bader. I have a daughter named Emma and when she was 3 she called it arts and craps too! LOL! Funny! You have a beautiful family!