Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet Girl!

I know I've mentioned before that my stepmom Betsy sews and also does some really cute embroidery. Well I came home from the hospital the other day to find a package from Betsy in my mailbox. I was so excited!!! She made this sweet little shirt for Emma and I'm in love with it. She also made her a light pink shirt with a bunny on it, some frilly socks, and a couple of bows that attach to croc shoes. How awesome is that? I plan on putting the bunny shirt on her tomorrow. So thanks a ton Betsy for the cute outfits! Emma loves her new shirt!

Cheesing with Gabby! (I couldn't get her to smile really so I'll have to take more pics later. We were on our way to Target)


A couple of weeks ago Gabby brought this sweet little dress down for Emma to try on. It was Aunt Beth's dress when she was a toddler. Emma saw it this morning and kept saying "cute!" and wanted to put the "yellow dress" on. She is too adorable, isn't she?





Later today we plan on dyeing Easter eggs and then tomorrow we will hunt them. Emma LOVES eggs so I think she will have a blast this year with coloring them. More pics to come. Hoppy Easter everyone!

No comments: