Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Update!

I only have a minute to post while Emma eats her dinner so it is short and sweet. First off, I went to a genetic clinic in B'ham on Tuesday b/c I had been told I had a gene mutation. Luckily I don't have the actual gene mutation that is a blood clotting disorder so it was awesome news. Yay for that! Then this afternoon Emma had a CT scan to check out her sinuses to see how they were after 3 wks of Omnicef. After tons of screaming and holding her down we got one good shot of her ethmoid sinuses but that's it. Luckily they were clear so Dr. Castillo said we'll just go with that and not worry with putting her to sleep for another one. She has been healthy the past week so we are great!

Tomorrow night is the annual fundraiser at Em's school and her class will perform "Where is Thumpkin" for the parents. I'm so excited!!! I hope to have pics this weekend.

We've been super busy this week and I can't wait for the weekend. It's supposed to be in the 80's!!!

No comments: