Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Here is a glimpse of our Easter Sunday. We stayed really busy with Emma's Easter basket, flying Emma's kites, and then doing yardwork. It was a very productive Easter!

Gabby & Ru-Rus had Emma's Easter basket waiting for her when she woke up. She got lots of fun stuff including 3 new pairs of pjs, Elmo kite, books, bubbles, Tinkerbell movie, Sesame Street stickers, a velcro/ball kit, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Lots of goodies!


Then after mommy woke Daddy up, we let her have her basket from us. We got her an Aquadoodle, Snow White figurine set, Dora puzzle, chocolate bunny, and some M&M's. It was like Christmas!



Really all she cared about were the M&M's!


Still excited about the M&M's!



And one of her new favorite toys is the Aquadoodle! It is mess free and Emma loves drawing on it.



A couple of years ago Aunt Kathy got Emma a ladybug kite and this year Gabby & Ru-Rus got her an Elmo kite. Well since it was soooo windy on Easter we decided to try the kites out. Mostly it was George holding the Elmo kite and me holding the ladybug kite but I had so much fun! I haven't flown a kite in years. Emma did hold the Elmo kite for a little bit but it was so windy I was afraid she might blow away and then that would be bad. :)


We had a wonderful Easter and were really sad when Gabby & Ru-Rus had to go home. I hope you enjoyed our pictures!



1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Dont you love flying kites! Its always the same with us, Chad and I end up flying them instead of Sam. But its lots of fun! Loved all the pics and I think Miss Emma's got the right idea, of course those M&M's are most important. Glad ya'll had a great Easter :)
~Jennifer