Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Christmas Decorations

As Christmas day approaches I realized that I haven't shown off our decorations. So I snapped these a few minutes ago and we have our tree turned on but with the flash you can't tell. So here are some of our decorations at our house. Enjoy!

Looking at our tree from the computer area.



Looking at the tree from the other side of the living room. It looks kind of tilted in this pic. Look at all of the presents! I have more shopping to do today. :)



Our stockings hung by the chimney with care...and you can see lots of our Christmas cards! I love getting cards in the mail. We've got more cards that are sitting on our end tables and on the fridge. Oh and Braxton has a stocking too but Lily's is hiding it. I really want different stockings and the ones I want are at Pottery Barn on sale but I keep forgetting to buy them! Hopefully they aren't out of stock.



Our fridge! I love having pics of Emma and our friend's babies too. It makes me smile everytime I'm in the kitchen!


We have a few more things around the house but didn't take pics of but you get the point. Now I'm off to finish my shopping!

No comments: