Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pudding+Food Coloring+Sprinkles=Priceless Fun!

So we had another rainy afternoon today so us girls decided to test out our painting skills. Since Emma loves to eat everything we thought "why not mix pudding with food coloring?" Pretty harmless, huh? I have to say it was one of the funniest activities so far and Emma had a blast. She dug right in to the pudding and starting painting away. She's so artistic! :) Enjoy the pics.

Kelsey & Emma getting ready to paint


Kelsey demonstrating



Emma's turn!



"This is fun Mom!"





"Huh?"



"Maybe I should taste it!"



"Not bad!"





Painting is fun!



Wow, sprinkles!









"I'm ready for my bath noooowwww!!!"



"Just call me Van Gogh please."



We sure are going to miss Kelsey tomorrow and all of this crazy fun!










No comments: