Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Heading To Florida!

In the morning George and I will be on our way to Panama City for my friend's wedding. Did you notice that I left out Emma's name? You've heard right...my in-laws are on their way down to stay at house for the next few days and will be keeping Emma. It will be the first time G and I have both left her since she's been home from the hospital. As of right now I'm not stressing too bad b/c I trust them with her more than anyone so she'll do great. Now that doesn't mean I won't call as soon as we pull out of the driveway and every 20-30 minutes for the next 3 days! :)

Try not to miss us and I promise to share lots of pics when we return. I'm ready to stick my feet in the sand, smell the ocean, and feel the summer breeze with my honey!

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Have fun you two. You and George deserve to have some husband and wife time.