Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Filling Mommy's Shoes!

On Sunday I went to check on Emma in my bathroom and I caught her walking out of my closet with one black shoe on and one brown shoe. It was so cute and she just smiled! So I yelled at George to come look at her cuteness and she got shy and stepped out of them. She's just growing up too fast!


Look at all of the extra space in the back! Oh and I must note that Emma is now wearing size 7 extra extra narrow shoes! We took her to Stride Rite on Saturday and had her measured.




I've really been slacking recently on the pics/blog updates but since starting work my nights are just busy with Emma. We leave for vacation soon so I'll have tons of amazing pics of Emma on the beach! I can't wait.
Also, tonight is American Idol! I'm watching it in the background right now. I can't wait to see who wins!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

cute pics! Enjoy your vacation :)