Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Mommy

Emma is all girl these days! She has really taken to being a mommy herself and loves to feed her baby a bottle, burp her, and change diapers. It is so incredibly cute that it makes me want to cry. I had no idea that the role playing started so young and Emma has been doing this for awhile now. She is so gentle with her babies and when we are in public and a baby starts to cry, emma will say "Don't cry baby." I don't know where she heard that from or if maybe I said it once and she picked it up, but it is so sweet. It breaks her heart to hear other children cry. So here is my pumpkin putting a diaper on Elmo and her favorite Zoe. We had intended on Zoe being a Christmas present but George and I couldn't resist and gave it to her on Saturday.

Getting the diaper in place...


Snap...


All done! So proud of herself!


Carrying Zoe around...



Emma and Zoe aren't complete without Elmo!


Also, whenever we go places we take Elmo and Zoe in the car with us and she insist on taking them both inside the store or wherever we are. What a character!

1 comment:

Heather said...

it's so fun to see them acting things out now isn't it. Miss Emma is the CUTEST little mommy ever!