Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Our Anniversary!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. It is so hard to believe that 3 years ago today we were getting married in beautiful sunny Jamaica! Right now in Huntsville it is cold and rainy. I'm excited to say that we are having our friends, Ashli & BJ, come over and babysit tonight so we can go to our favorite mexican restaurant, Rosie's! Surprisingly I'm not that worried about leaving Emma with them. I just hope she doesn't cry on them.

I hope everyone is having an awesome week & I'll post more pics soon! Lots of love from the Titsworth Family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary George and Brandy! Emma is so beautiful, she has the biggest blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oi! Oi! Aslan min cahhanoah `esparrannitt u~coplae!
?yonnie yammoe cheezeh? Poochia Olloversex-e, gorgiea elsex` berannday brandie