Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY 2008!!

Wow it is already 2008! Where did all the time go? This past year has been by far the fasted year ever. It has just been a blur with the birth of Emma and her 3 month stay in the NICU and life after that. Even though it has been crazy, it has been the absolute BEST year of my life! Last year on January 1st was the first time that I felt Emma kick in my belly. I remember waking up and laying on the couch and feeling the popcorn and just giggling like a child. Then I had George try to feel the kicks and everytime she would kick I would start laughing hysterically and my whole belly would shake. It was one of the best feelings ever. Little did I know she would be joining us so soon and I would wake up one day and feel no more kicks. What an awesome year.

Switching gears to the past couple of weeks. We had a great Christmas! We went home to Cookeville on the 21st and stayed until the 26th. Then we had to come home for Emma's dr appt on the 27th so she could get her RSV shot. At her appt she weighed 14 lbs 14 oz!!! By now we should have a 15 lb baby! I'm so proud of her and the dr said she is gaining weight great.

I've got lots of pictures to post from Christmas and hopefully I can get some up today. Emma received lots of toys, clothes, and money/gift cards. She didn't really understand opening gifts but she behaved so well throughout all of the chaos! She is such an angel. So check back for some pics.

Also, in case you didn't know I celebrated my 26th birthday on Dec. 31st. I love love love birthdays so I'm sure everyone already knows about it. My big day started off with sleeping in late and then breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. George's parents came down after lunch and then we went to dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant Rosies! Lots of our friends joined us too so it was an awesome dinner. I also have to add that I had the best ice cream cake ever from Brewsters! Thank you George. Birthday pics to come later.

That's all for now. I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow to stay with my wonderful Aunt Marsha and cousins Monya and Melica. I plan on blogging more now that the holidays are over so bear with me! Lots of love from the Titsworth's house!

No comments: