Monday, September 3, 2007

Emma's 1st Road Trip!

On Saturday we took Emma on her first overnight adventure to Nashville to my Aunt Marsha's house. We had such a great time with my family and we also got to visit several other people too. Emma handled the whole trip really well and so far this morning she is good. In case you don't know, Em has been sleeping 10-11 hrs a night for the past 2 weeks straight. I was kind of worried that staying somewhere else would mess her up but it didn't and she is still sleeping through the night! Woohoo! Anyways, here is the beginning of our trip-loading Em, her oxygen, and her apnea monitor into the car.




When we got there it was time to eat so Monya (Left) fed her first and then Melica (Right) fed her. The girls are so good with her!


Melica feeding Em


My Granny Dunham came down from Sparta and stayed the night too. She hadn't seen Em in several weeks and she's changed alot since then. Em loves her granny!



George's cousin Amy and her new husband Matt live in Nashville too so we went to their apt for a visit. It was their first time meeting Em! Amy fed her a bottle while we were there. This is such a good pic of them I think.



Daddy showing off his little princess! She can give some evil looks!


My little girl is growing up way too fast...:(


The highlight of the trip! My dad finally got to meet Em for the first time and I made him hold her so we could all take a million pictures! My two baldheaded babies. :)


Daddy with his two girlies. Em liked resting her arm on daddy's stomach...so cute!


I've got lots more pics to follow but my computer is being dumb and won't let me rotate them so I have to get G's help. Check back later on for lots more! Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!

No comments: