Sunday, August 5, 2007

We Took Emma to Rosie's!

We took Emma to Rosie's for the first time Thursday night and she did really well. For all of you who don't know what Rosie's is it is THE best mexican restaurant ever and don't forget it. We got a table in the back corner so we had plenty of room with her. It was so nice to get out of the house and join the real world. Thanks Betsy for the treat!

My wonderful little brudders left early this morning and I miss them already! I don't see them very often since they live in Houston and I love it that they got to see Emma. They were so great with her. I was so impressed! I think they also realized just how boring a day in the Titsworth house is!

Me & my boys...we are a good looking family!

Look how hot my Georgie is!

Chan Chan, Em, and Braxton

Emma eating her doll...no I never feed the child.

And another trip down memory lane...

No comments: