Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Emma's Dr. Appt Update

I know her appt was last Friday but I've been lazy about posting an update. Sorry to my wonderful blog readers for being a bad blogger.

Anyways, it was a good appt...she now weighs a whopping 10 lbs 1 oz (with her clothes on)! She is also 21 inches long. As far as the oxygen goes the dr decided not to turn it down b/c she wasn't doing as good as he wanted and with the winter months coming up he said let's just wait. So we go back in October for the RSV shot and to hopefully turn the oxgen down. The dr also said it would be another 3-6 months before she comes off of it. I'm okay with that b/c as long as she's healthy I'm happy! We've adjusted to everything now and it's going to be weird when it's gone.

On a funny note, while we were in the packed waiting room Emma decides to start tooting and man oh man, were they loud! I got tickled and a little embarrassed especially when she started grunting up a storm...and then the smell. Ohhhhh it was bad! The child poops like once a week and what day does she decide to do it? But she was happy as can be!

Now for the pics...

No comments: