Monday, June 18, 2007

Emma's Pediatrician Appt

Today Emma had her 4 month pediatrician appointment and she got her shots. She was such a good girl and she hardly cried at all. I was so proud of her. First off, let me say I am the proud mother of a 6 1/2 pound beautiful girl! She is also 19.5 inches long...when did she get so big? The doctor was really happy with her length/weight/head circumference. We talked about her smiling and making eye contact and she should start cooing soon! Overall it was a good appointment even the shots part. They gave her a total of 3 shots and one orally. We have to go back in August for her 6 month shots.

Tomorrow she has to go back to the eye doctor. We were supposed to go 2 weeks ago but somehow I messed up my dates so we are a little behind. I'm hoping her blood vessels are matured and we don't have to go back!

That's all I can think of for now. George's parents came in today to help take her to both doctor's appointments and I think they are leaving on Wednesday. My Granny Scott and Pa are coming down on Thursday and then I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Very busy week for the Titsworth's!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: